Monday, January 18, 2010
not real good at this...
It has been a week since i blogged last. I can make excuses but the simply truth is, i didnt take the time. I havent been 100% bad this week, but i havent been good. I find myself having to force food down my face. I have some problem with eating food thinking if i dont eat, i will lose more weight. Even though, a million docs have told me it does the opposite and thats part of my problem, is that i dont eat enough during the day and then have a HUGE meal for dinner. This weekend, my inlaws (even though i am not married, i consider them my inlaws because weve been around eachother for over 6 years.) I made pulled pork bbq, roasted potatoes, corn on the cob, salad, and a peanut butter pie for dinner sat. night. I didnt do horrible. I had one pork bun, 2 pieces of corn, and thats is. Well, the next night, we had the same thing minus the veggies, add chips and dip! I TORE IT UP. I felt like i was going to die! And during all of this, i was introduced to WINE. I stopped drinking 99% when i had my son. Only because it scared me to think he could be hurt or not taken care of if i went out and got drunk. This wine was wonderful! i drank a whole bottle, BY MYSELF, between sat and sunday. Now, ive done research and im going to have to choose my carbs wisely if i want to keep wine in my life lol. I have got to get serious about this. To my friend, who has motivated me to do this, thank you. I think about you everytime i pick up something i shuoldnt be eating. I know thats a horrible tihng to say, but i do. We will do this. Where you are now, being strong with it, is helping me a ton. I actually went on a 2 hour walk today with Nick. Put his butt in the jogging stroller and we went walking! With my ankle the way it is, i should not have done that, HOWEVER, it gave me more energy. Whatever, i am going to close for the night. Maybe ILl make this a normal thing and ill just do it after i finish my homework. I dont konw. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah for you!! I enjoyed reading your blog!! Trust me, there are times that I feel miserable, but I feel so much better when I make the right choices that all I want to do now is have that good feeling all the time. We will get through it together and have a big party when we look fantastic!! LOL Love you!!
ReplyDelete