Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Motivation

I have never really been a blogger, but I am going to try this out. I must admit, I am NOT a fan of putting my weight loss struggle out to the world. But maybe its what i need. A friend of mine, well I still consider her on of my best friends, is doing the same, and I figure if she can do it, I'm not going to let her do it alone. Maybe we could do this together, even though we are 1800 miles apart. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. After High school, i joined the navy, lost all of the weight and LOVED the way i looked and felt. I was at 168 and wouldnt have changed the way i looked for nothing! Then, i found out i was pregnant, gained almost 130 lbs (not trying to make excuses but I was on bedrest the last 5 months, and well, I ate my head off because I was bored) After I had my son, I lost about 60 lbs FAST, i mean, within 3 months, it was gone. And i got lazy again. Needless to say, im right back to as big as i was when i was pregnant. My goal weight is 170-180. My real weight is a secret. I will share it when Im comfortable. I have tried all the diet pills, meal replacement shakes and bars, cleansing diets, everything out there. This time, im going to do it for me, first, and my family second. I keep wanting to do it for the wrong reasons, but I Refuse to be 30 and weigh as much as i do. I REFUSE!!! My son is now FOUR, and there is no reason to have baby weight. He is not a baby anymore, and if i call him one, he will correct me and say "no mommy, im a big boy". So this is the first blog and hopefully i can keep up with it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna be going along with you too, but I have far more to lose and am DEFINITELY not blogging it. Good luck though. I know you can do it!!!

    Chrissy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have about 100 lbs id like to get off. But i figure 10 lbs at a time, cant stress me out too much!

    ReplyDelete